From the Search tile you can perform a search for equipment/item, invoices, meters, sales orders, and service calls. When entering search criteria you may enter partial information. For example, if you are searching for a certain piece of equipment/item you may enter a portion of the item number, serial number, equipment/item description, etc. The system queries the appropriate fields for the information you provide and returns a list of results that contain the search criteria.
To search for specific pieces of equipment/item, do the following.
1. From the Search tile on the myDahill homepage, click the […].
The Select Search Type window opens.
2. Select Equipment/Item. The Select Search Type window closes and you are returned to the e-info homepage with Equipment/Item displayed in the Search tile.
3. Enter any of the following information.
Note: You may enter partial information for any of the following.
- Equipment/Item number
- Equipment/Item description
- Equipment/Item serial number
- Equipment/Item location address
- Contact for the equipment/item
- Phone number associated with the equipment/item
- Fax number associated with the equipment/item
4. Click the magnifying glass. The Equipment/Item page displays with a list of all equipment/item that meet your search criteria.
5. To perform tasks regarding equipment/item, see the Equipment/Item topic for further instruction.